The Seljak Pine blanket is a luxurious, durable blanket for adventuring and homemaking, and everything in between. The Pine reminds us of the deep green of a cool forest. Because each blanket is made with offcuts reflecting the production run before it, they may vary slightly in colour and texture.
- 190cm x 152cm
- Dyed, fringe or whipstitch finish
- 80% recycled wool
- 20% blend of polyester and other fibres
- Made in Tasmania, Australia
- Closed loop, sustainable, ethically made
- Extend the life of your blanket by following these care instructions.
Seljak Brand's eco-friendly blankets can be used as a throw for the couch and the bed, or taken outdoors and used as a picnic rug or camping blanket.
Recycled Woollen Blanket - Pine
- Air out your blanket by hanging it in the sun.
- Brush to remove any excess dirt.
- Spot clean dirty marks and spills with lukewarm soapy water.
- Machine wash at maximum 30 degrees with a wool wash and hang dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Dry clean if necessary.
Remember that reducing machine washing extends your blanket’s life and reduces energy and water consumption.