The Seljak Original is a luxurious, durable blanket for adventuring and homemaking, and everything in between. Because each blanket is made with offcuts, reflecting the production run before it, they are truly unique and may vary slightly in colour and texture.
- 190cm x 152cm
- Undyed, fringe or whipstitch finish
- 80% recycled wool
- 20% blend of polyester and other fibres
- Made in Tasmania, Australia
- Closed loop, sustainable, ethically made
- Extend the life of your blanket by following these care instructions.
Seljak Brand's eco-friendly blankets can be used as a throw for the couch and the bed, or taken outdoors and used as a picnic rug or camping blanket.
Recycled Woollen Blanket - Original
- Air out your blanket by hanging it in the sun.
- Brush to remove any excess dirt.
- Spot clean dirty marks and spills with lukewarm soapy water.
- Machine wash at maximum 30 degrees with a wool wash and hang dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Dry clean if necessary.
Remember that reducing machine washing extends your blanket’s life and reduces energy and water consumption.