If you’re looking for an eco-friendly dish soap alternative that won’t contribute to landfills, this is it. Our dish wash now comes in an easy-to-use (and good for the earth) refill sachet. Just add hot water and concentrate to our reusable glass bottle and pat yourself on the back for cutting out single-use plastic. No hassle, no chemicals, no worries.
2 refill sachets will refill 1 x 500ml dose of dish liquid.
Eucalyptus and tangerine Australian essential oils
- 4 doses of dish wash concentrate powder (8x sachets)
- Cutting through cooking grease
- Sensitive skin
- Reducing single-use plastic in your home
- Plant-based with zero toxins
- Safe for your entire family to use
Natural Dish Wash Refill Pack
- Coconut derived surfactants (EWG rating 1) : Plant-based cleanser
- Citric Acid: provides the right pH for your skin so it cleans without drying
- Sodium Bicarbonate (EWG rating 1): Cleaning aid
- Potassium Sorbate (EWG rating 1) : Maintains shelf life, nature identical (equivalent to molecule found in fruits)
- Sodium Benzonate (Ewg rating 1): Maintains shelf life, nature identical (equivalent to molecule found in fruits)
- Mandarin, French Lavender, Australian Sweet orange essential oils
What is an EWG score?
The EWG score is a hazard score ranging from 1-2 (low hazard), 3-6 (moderate hazard) and 7-10 (high hazard) published by the Environmental Working Group.
2 sachets will refill 1 x 500ml dose of dish liquid.
- Cut 2 sachets following the tear line
- Pour powder carefully into the bottle
- Fill our Resparkle 500ml glass bottle or any 500ml bottle with warm water
- Cap bottle securely and give it a gentle swirl
- Leave for 40 minutes or until the powders are completely dissolved
- Compost sachets