Say goodbye to abrasive and basic dishwashing liquids and hello to this eco-friendly, skin-safe dish wash starter kit. Our ultra-concentrated formula is made of plant-based ingredients, so safe you can use it as a fruit and vegetable wash.
Clean dishes with no cost to the planet (or your hands!). Plus, it smells amazing.
Just add hot water and concentrate to your reusable glass bottle and pat yourself on the back for cutting out single-use plastic.
*Note: This is a low suds formula. The best way to use is to apply them directly onto your dish sponge.
Eucalyptus and tangerine Australian essential oils
- Reusable, silicon-protected glass bottle (500ml)
- Natural dish wash concentrate + 2 refill sachets (2 sachets per dose)
- Cutting through cooking grease
- Sensitive skin
- Safe for use as fruit wash
- Plant-based with zero toxins
- Reducing single-use plastic in your home
- Compostable, plastic-free sachets
Natural Dish Wash Kit
- Coconut derived surfactants (EWG rating 1) : Plant-based cleanser
- Citric Acid: provides the right pH for your skin so it cleans without drying
- Sodium Bicarbonate (EWG rating 1): Cleaning aid
- Potassium Sorbate (EWG rating 1) : Maintains shelf life, nature identical (equivalent to molecule found in fruits)
- Sodium Benzonate (Ewg rating 1): Maintains shelf life, nature identical (equivalent to molecule found in fruits)
- Eucalyptus & Tangerine essential oils
What is EWG score?
The EWG score is a hazard score ranging from 1-2 (low hazard), 3-6 (moderate hazard) and 7-10 (high hazard) published by the Environmental Working Group.
- Cut sachet following the tear line.
- Pour 2x sachets carefully into the bottle.
- Fill the bottle with 500ml of warm water.
- Cap bottle securely and give it a gentle swirl.
- Leave for approximately 40 minutes or until the powders are completely dissolved.
- Compost sachets.