If you’re looking for an eco-friendly soap alternative that won’t contribute to landfills, this is it. Our foaming handwash now comes in an easy-to-use (and good for the earth) refill sachet so that you can top up your reusable soap dispenser at home. No hassle, no chemicals, no worries.
Made with a coconut based pH neutral cleanser and packed with beautifully fragrant essential oils, the gentle lather promises to remove dirt without stripping your skin and leaving it dry. Sulfate-free and suitable for all skin conditions, this is the hand wash your hands have been waiting for.
Nourishing Australian oils (mandarin and lavender)
- 4 doses of foaming hand wash concentrate powder
- Saving space in your kitchen
- Sensitive skin
- Cruelty free + vegan friendly
- Compostable, plastic-free sachets (zero plastic waste)
Foaming Hand Wash Refill Pack
- Coconut derived surfactants (EWG rating 1) : Plant-based cleanser
- Citric Acid: provides the right pH for your skin so it cleans without drying
- Sodium Bicarbonate (EWG rating 1): Cleaning aid
- Potassium Sorbate (EWG rating 1) : Maintains shelf life, nature identical (equivalent to molecule found in fruits)
- Sodium Benzonate (Ewg rating 1): Maintains shelf life, nature identical (equivalent to molecule found in fruits)
- Mandarin, French Lavender, Australian Sweet orange essential oils
What is EWG score?
The EWG score is a hazard score ranging from 1-2 (low hazard), 3-6 (moderate hazard) and 7-10 (high hazard) published by the Environmental Working Group.
- Cut sachet following the tear line.
- Pour powder carefully into the bottle.
- Fill the Resparkle reusable glass bottle or any 400ml bottle all the way to the top with warm water.
- Cap bottle securely and give it a gentle swirl.
- Leave for 15 minutes or until the powders are completely dissolved to get the best foam pumps.
- Compost sachets