The Seljak Dune blanket is a soft, lighter-weight blanket suited to cool breezes. It can be used as a throw for the couch and the bed, for outdoor dining or taking to the moonlight cinema. Each blanket is made with reclaimed textile waste, combining factory floor offcuts of 16 mills around Europe.
- 180cm x 130cm
- Fringe finish
- 75% recycled lambswool | 25% polyamide
- Extend the life of your blanket by following these care instructions
“Dune is a connection to land and light. It is camping in the sand dunes of Central Australia, an exploration of gorges, ancient rock and ochre pits under the ever-changing and vast dome of the sky. The luminescence of dusk and earthly dust is woven together to express the surprising softness within the desert environment. Dune – at once grounded and becoming one with space.” – Karina Seljak
Recycled Woollen Blanket- Dune
- Air out your blanket by hanging it in the sun.
- Brush to remove any excess dirt.
- Spot clean dirty marks and spills with lukewarm soapy water.
- Machine wash at maximum 30 degrees with a wool wash and hang dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Dry clean if necessary.
Remember that reducing machine washing extends your blanket’s life and reduces energy and water consumption.